Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 1, 2008

Our Nephew Baby Rhodes

First Herndon Family Picture

Rhodes and his Uncle Brett. Brett is already teaching Rhodes the important things in life...Auburn Football!

Rhodes and Aunt Cathy as we got ready to leave for the airport to fly home to AL. I had a great time in Texas and I was excited to get to help Carolyn and Drew as they adjusted to life with a baby!
The Happy Family (slightly sleep deprived)! I had a great time with them and I will miss them bunches! The next time we see the Herndons will be when they come to Opelika for Kenadies birth or Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

rnmom611 said...

Hi Cathy
It is great seeing you from California, and how beautiful you look pregnant. I miss you so and am so blessed to see you so happy. love you
Mama Sharon