Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 1, 2008

Blessings and Suprises!

The Nursery: We have been busy trying to get the house set up and the nursery ready for the arrival of Kenadie Celeste. This is a corner of the nursery taken the day we moved in.We went and got some paint samples in an attempt to pick just the right green and pink that would coordinate with the bedding. Brett was already preparing to have a painting party since I am unable to help paint.
And then Our sweet Pastors wife at FBC Opelika approached us about using our nursery as a ministry project and time of fellowship for her Bible Study Group. They wanted to paint the nursery while I was in TX...What a HUGE Blessing!!! So Brett and I taped off the nursery and got all the painting supplies together beore I left town.


Brett said it was pretty awesome to see these girls fellowshiping and painting. I was sooo curious to see all their hard work so he took some quick pics before the tape was taken down to show me when he flew to TX the next day.




So that is what I saw in the pictures while I was in TX. I started planning what I would tackle first when I returned home...remove the tape, paint the trim border, hang curtains, paint dresser and set up crib etc.... But...
Brett truly SUPRISED me!! He stayed up late every night working hard until I flew home in an effort to suprise me with a finished nursery!!! He is the GREATEST!! Brett I appreciate everything you have done for me and now for our sweet Kenadie!!

So this is what I saw when I walked into our house!








Thank You to everyone that helped paint, and to those of you who helped keep the nursery a secret until I returned home! We are truly blessed to call you friends and I was truly suprised at this wonderful gift! Now we are ready to hang pictures and wash the baby clothes!!!

5 comments:

kpmantooth said...

B-E-A-utiful! What a good hubbie!

Julie Morris said...

Love the nursery!!! SO cute! Way to go Brett!

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy!

I just found your blog from Laura's. Congratulations! Kenadie's room is just precious.

Emily Gentry

Corrie said...

So cute! I'm glad you mentioned your blog so I could see the nursery. I'll be praying for you this week!

Unknown said...

ucuz takipçi
ucuz takipçi
tiktok izlenme satın al
binance güvenilir mi
okex güvenilir mi
paribu güvenilir mi
bitexen güvenilir mi
coinbase güvenilir mi