Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 22, 2008

It has been a busy week!

This week has flown by and I have not uploaded our most recent pictures to the computer so I can post them... I will do that soon. Kenadie has been on the go this week. She went to her first church service this past week. It still counts even though it was evening service and we sat up in the balcony so as to avoid the crowd! We are limiting her exposure to large crowds until she gets all of her shots and gets a little bigger. We have been able to get out and visit a few friends at their homes... Although I think this is more for me than the baby:) Wednesday night I took Kenadie to choir so Brett could introduce her to everyone. We got there after they had already started and it was pretty funny to hear the song they were singing abruptly stop when I walked in with Kenadie! They were all glad to get to see her if only for a few minutes. Unfortunately for some of the ladies Kenadie is not yet big enough to be "passed around". We did not stay long as they had quite a bit to cover in preparation for our Christmas Concert. Kenadie was able to attend her first wedding today! We fed her before we left and she slept like a perfect angel through the ceremony and reception! We are looking forward to this coming Holiday week and all the family that will be coming to see us!

No comments: